Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
elow is a list of Frequently Asked Questions of the Public Affairs Office. Click on a Question to view the Answer.
What is my neighborhood school assignment?
- You can Click Here to use the School Lookup application, where you can search for your school by Street.
What is the process for distributing flyers in the schools?
- Flyers from non-profit organizations (501 c 3 status) are distributed with prior approval from the Public Affairs Office. Please call (203) 977-4098 for further information or e-mail Kathi Cavanna.
Where can I get a school year calendar?
- Calendars are available on our website - Click Here.
How can I get information about the Stamford Public Schools?
- Please e-mail Sharon Beadle, or call (203) 977-4095 to request an Information Packet about Stamford Public Schools. If possible, please provide some detail about what information would be most helpful so the packet can be customized for you.
Who do I speak to for information about Stamford Public Schools?
- Please call Sharon Beadle, Public Affairs Officer, at (203) 977-4095 for general information about the Stamford Public Schools.
Where can I find the school or district's CMT or CAPT scores?
- Please visit our Research Office's State Web Resources page for links, guides and instructions on where and how to look up School and District Profiles for CMT & CAPT Scores.
How do I arrange for a school tour?
- There are a variety of ways to participate in a school tour:
- Magnet Schools host tours between November and February.
- All Stamford Public Schools open their doors to the public each November during Tour Your Schools Day.
- You may also call a school directly to arrange a tour. Call the school's main number provided in the Schools' Profile, under the "SCHOOLS" menu at the top of this page.